Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mother's Day

I totally forgot to write about Mother's Day from Sunday! Can I blame little Gerty for that?! lol

I had to work this weekend at a jobsite so I couldn't make any plans and didn't really expect anything. But, Jason decided to get me a beautiful card for my first Mother's Day and also gave me a new charm for my charm bracelet - it has a momma & baby inside of a heart. It was soo sweet and I'm so impressed with him for listening to what I wanted.

I had it put onto my bracelet on Monday evening and it sits beside of my wedding band charm that he gave me when we got married. I just really love that he thought of me and the charm is super special to me. What can I say? I love my husband!

So, my first Momma's Day was really nice and I can't complain one bit!

1 comment:

SaraLee said...

That is sooo cute!!! That is awesome that he got you something. That is such a special time!!