I went to my first appointment at the doctor's office, but it was with the Nurse Prac. Next Thursday is my first real appointment with Dr. White. Today was just a basic run through of what to expect throughout the next 9 months. They drew blood to check for health, blood type, and the such.
The nurse gave me a 1/1/09 due date, but I don't think thats right. Plus, I told her that I don't want a New Years Baby & that the baby must be born before I'm 30! I'm just confidant that this baby bear wants a 12/30 birhtday (at the bare minimum, a 12/31 birthday but before 1:30pm). Also, an ultrasound will be able to predict a much closer EDD because they'll be able to measure the little bean. So, I'm sticking with 12/30 until after the ultrasound.
I will have a minimum of 3 ultrasounds throughout, but maybe more if the nurse has difficulties finding a heartbeat. She told me that it can be difficult to find the heartbeat during the first trimester. I can have a maximum of 2 people in the room with me during the ultrasounds - any volunteers? lol
She gave me tons of info and books to read and told me that I really couldn't do anything about my cough right now. The first trimester is a critical timeframe and there isn't much I can do other than what I'm already doing. I'm going to ask Dr. White next week if he can think of anything if I'm still not over this cough by then.
Now, I have to call the insurance company and tell them! Please pray for a happy & healthy pregnancy, an easy delivery, and a healthy baby in December!
You're invited to the celebration!!!
11 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment