Well, I'm feeling pregnant now. No ifs, ors,ands, or buts about it. AND I found out that I now get carsick - after driving 550 miles this weekend. No, that is not a common thing for me at all. Even short drives seem to make me ill - almost had to pull over after coming home from the grocery store last night. lol And I was sick this morning after driving to work.
I guess I got what I asked for - more symptoms to put my fears to ease. My cough is almost gone - after 3 whole weeks of it - which I'm grateful. And now, in its place, I have nausiousness. But, at least it keeps my worries at bay. And I'm being able to catch up on some rest that I lost last week with my coughing.
We get to see the little tyke this Friday afternoon. Pretty excited about it. NOT excited to see their scales again-maybe they won't weigh me. I saw on their information booklet that I shouldn't have gained any weight yet - Hmmm, they're wrong! lol Now that Jason is back home & I don't have to travel anymore (Thank God since I get carsick now!), I'm going to start walking on my treadmill again. Nothing strenuous, but some good healthy walking. It may even give me some extra energy that I seem to be lacking now. lol
Anyway, just wanted to post on my blog & give a little update! Thanks for caring!
You're invited to the celebration!!!
11 years ago



1 comment:
Wow, I don't think I've heard of pregnant women getting carsick all of a sudden. I hope that doesn't last long. But I'm glad you are getting more symptoms to rest your worries.
Post a Comment