Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Mid-Week Update

I haven't posted anything for a while and thought I'd say a few words today. :) I am officially at 9 weeks today.

My next doctor appointment is June 6th. It'll be a checkup and he'll use a doppler to try to hear the baby's heartbeat. I will be 10 weeks 2 days at that point and they should have no troubles hearing it by then. I read that during the 9th week that the little heart grows all 4 chambers and starts to beat with a purpose rather than spuratically. Isn't it amazing?!

How am I feeling? Pretty good actually. Long car rides aren't agreeing with me still but at least the rides in town are ok now. There are some things that I just can't even look at, letalone eat. And some things that I just can't seem to get enough of. I'm pretty tired still. I slept alot over the Memorial Weekend - I think I worried Jason a little bit. I guess I'm being a normal preggo!

I will post next week after the doctor appointment to let you know how it all went. Still keep me & Gertie in your prayers!

No comments: