Tuesday, June 3, 2008

We heard the heartbeat!

Wow, what an amazing thing to hear!

I bought a small doppler on Friday afternoon, and received yesterday in the mail. I'm sure it is not as good as what the Dr has in his office, but it works! We couldn't wait to try it out so we read the directions and tried to find the heartbeat as soon as we got it out of the package. We could hear it almost immediately, though the reading was off. So, we moved the handheld up further on my belly & got a reading of over 160.

It was definetly a WOW moment, and unforgettable. I should be getting to hear it at the Dr's office on Friday afternoon. I'll get a good, accurate heartbeat rate at that time and share it with everyone.

Tomorrow is 10 weeks along!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!! I'm jsut so excited for you both, I can't say that enough.