Thursday, August 27, 2009

8.5 Months

Annabelle is 8.5 months this week. She's still working on that 6th toofer - it's a stubborn little booger. She got to see her grandpa on Tuesday for the first time since mid-July and had a nice visit with her Nana & Papaw last weekend.

Crawling is a breeze, so isn't standing up so long as she holds onto something. Her toofie smile lights up a room whenever daddy comes in, too. They're pretty cute together. We're experimenting a little more with solid foods but she is still pretty picky and prefers purees. Unless its on momma's plate. The only complaint I have with the solid foods is that her poo is so nasty now! Phew - she's such a stinky girl.

Jason got his out building put up over the weekend. I have to admit it looks pretty good out there. Jeff (Jas' dad) did alot of the work & really helped Jason. Of course, it was probably the other way around...Jason probably helped Jeff out. lol

Not much has happened in the past week but I still wanted to do a little updating on here. I'm starting to print out this blog so I can put it with Annabelle's baby book and want to keep it active for her.

Only like 3.5 months until she's one year old!

No comments: