Well, sorry for the delay!!!!! I didn't mean to forget!
The baby was 15oz in weight, about 4" from head to bum (plus the little squirming legs that she couldn't measure), the heartrate was 141bpm, and had a beautiful ultrasound profile.
I was able to see the spine & rib cage very clearly, and the little kicks & jabs too. Overall, we have a very healthy baby who is absolutely beautiful already! Just ask gramma Missi!
AND.....
Her name is Annabelle Eve Ward. Yep! We're having a baby girl. Jason can't believe that there isn't a wee-wee there, but there isn't. LOL He's still getting used to the idea of having a girl - shoot, I am too and I was fully prepared for hearing "It's a girl" on Friday. I've just had a feeling since we found out we were expecting that we were having a girl.
And she was already "talking" to us! She was looking right at us and was moving her mouth like she was having a conversation with us. Missi swears that she was saying momma....does that sound as her first word???? LOL
Anyway, just wanted you all to know! I'm going to try to post the ultrasound pictures today after work! She is such a cutie!!!
You're invited to the celebration!!!
11 years ago



2 comments:
Whoo hooo!!!! I'm going to have a niece!!!!! I honestly won't have a clue on how to behave with a girl, but I'm willing to make the sacrifice. Maybe I'll be invited to the "tea party"? Congrats to both and of course she had a pretty profile and of course her saying "momma" while in the womb counts as her first word. She's such a smart cookie. ;) (takes it after her auntie)
Wonderful news!! I'm so excited for all of you. And I'm sure Jason will come around to having a girl, she'll have him wrapped around his pinky along with Jeff. I love the name!! Good picking.
Post a Comment