Physically, Annabelle & I are doing very well. She's a moving like crazy still and flip flops from one side to another. I still have problems with heartburn but not as bad as before since I know I can safely take antacids to help me. I am having braxton hicks too, but not regularly or anything. I've been told that its perfectly normal.
Mentally, I'm about ready to bang my head against a brick wall. LOL We closed on our home last Thursday and was trying to close on our new house on Friday. We've hit 2 big road blocks, though, and while one is workable - the other might tank the whole deal. We're waiting to hear from the mortgage lender to see what they have to say. We might not be able to close until next Friday and we won't be able to get posession until November 17th at the best. But, like I said, the mortgage lender has problems with our appraisal and can nix the whole deal and we won't have any control over it.
Luckily, the baby isn't stressed out about anything. At least she wasn't at the last doctor's appointment. I have another appt on the 4th for just a checkup. For those who are biting at the bit about another ultrasound, the doctor has not mentioned anything about a final ultrasound so far. Of course, I was told it is after the 30th week and I'm just now at 31 weeks. I'm assuming that they like to wait until closer to the due date. Of course, we only have 9 weeks to go!
Wow, 9 weeks doesn't sound like alot of weeks. Time has just flown by!
I want to thank everyone who is trying to help me keep my sanity lately - that's not an easy job right now. And Annabelle thanks everyone for her presents that she's received - she's heard all about them & can't wait to see them. LOL Just keep praying for us!! Lord knows we need all the help we can get right now!
You're invited to the celebration!!!
11 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment